Let's Make Art
The Medical District Public Art Fund is an exciting new grant offered by the Memphis Medical District Collaborative (MMDC) for unconventional and impactful art projects originated by artists. Up to $2,500 may be awarded to artists to complete projects in the Medical District. MMDC will also provide participants with technical assistance, permitting, acquiring approvals, etc.
Application and Selection
Applications may be submitted until December 1, 2017. Grantees will be selected bi-monthly (once every two months) by a 5-member panel including MMDC staff and other art professionals.
A wide variety of public art projects are eligible for funding:
- Proposed projects must be within the boundaries of the Medical District.
- Proposals from individuals or a group (preference will be given to artists living or working in the Memphis Medical District)
- Proposals from professional artists or the general community
- Temporary or permanent art projects
- Site specific installations
- Performing Arts
- Multimedia projects
Projects should be free to experience and accessible to the public.
For more information
Contact email@example.com for technical assistance or clarification of the application process.